Tuesday, September 26, 2006

WEEK 5 - Playing with online image generators...


My creation
Originally uploaded by dragonkatet2000.
This discovery exercise was lots of fun! I had no idea there were so many TOYS out there to play with your pictures. As you can see, I chose fd's Flickr Toys and used the "Motivator" toy - to create my own motivational poster. I think it turned out rather well, actually.

And maybe it will inspire others. Of course, I found the perfect dragon picture to use for it. :) More "play" coming up.

'Till next time...
~ DK

3 Comments:

Blogger HeleneB said...

Ohhh! I love that poster. It's breathtaking.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Dragon Katet said...

Thanks! I got it from another library's website (imagine that!) and fell in love with it, too. :)

Here is the original site where I got the picture.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Nice Guy said...

More image making web toys on www.txt2pic.com.

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home